Sign in to follow this  
Mike

Type casting

True, except for Kramer (for me anyway). I'll always think of Michael Richards from his early TV days on "Friday" (Friday night/Sat. morning at 1 AM) where for 2 1/2 years he played a role called "Battle Boy" where he would play with miniature army men before blowing them up. He did the sound effects and all. He was truly insane.

True, except for Kramer (for me anyway). I'll always think of Michael Richards from his early TV days on "Friday" (Friday night/Sat. morning at 1 AM) where for 2 1/2 years he played a role called "Battle Boy" where he would play with miniature army men before blowing them up. He did the sound effects and all. He was truly insane.

Friday was the best....I loved that show.

Within the last year I saw a clip where Andy Kaufmann (with the knowledge of the producers) was intentionally unprofessional. Messing up lines, missing cues, etc. The cast didn't know and it was "Live". Michael Richards was especially preturbed and just about went over a table at Andy.

William Shatner will always be "The Captain" and Leonard Nemoy will always be Spock.

R.Lee Ermey will always be the Drill Instructor. The guys opening lines to Full Metal Jacket are classic.

Ronnie Howard......Richie Cunningham

George C. Scott. George S. Patton

Sean Connery. Bond....James Bond

rtstuff

Matthew McConughey to small child in We Are Marshall. "What day is it"?

small child. "Game Day"

MMcC "What day is it"

small child "Game Day"

MMcC. "Time to play till the whistle blows".