Heather : Conspiracy or Paranoia?

Lucky

PAUL McCARTNEY'S WIFE FEARS FOR HER LIFE

Paul McCartney's estranged wife Heather Mills McCartney says that she fears she will be murdered like Paul's Beatles bandmate John Lennon. Britain's Life Style Extra reported that Heather, who filed for divorce earlier this month from Paul, is so afraid of being attacked, or of the couples' two year old daughter Beatrice being kidnapped, that she has taken to filming both passers-by and assorted paparazzi outside her home in England.

The Sun reported the Heather screamed at the press at one point, saying that, "People are pursuing me around the country. I said stay away from my baby. I have a catalogue of evidence. John Lennon was shot and George Harrison was stabbed and loads of kids are kidnapped."

Since the McCartney's split last month, Heather has been the target of the British tabloids, who have not only uncovered nude photos and videos of her from her modeling days back in the '80s, but have printed accusations that claim that she was also a high-priced call girl for wealthy international businessmen.

Heather has denied all the reports vehemently, and has vowed to sue all the newspapers who printed the stories, after her divorce from Paul becomes final. Paul and Heather McCartney have been married for four years.

John Lennon was murdered outside his New York City apartment building in 1980. George Harrison was attacked by a delusional fan who broke into his British mansion in 1999.

Copyright © 2001-2006 Emmis Interactive/St. Louis. All Rights Reserved.