Heather Locklear Files For Divorce

Sweet Jane 61

After 10 years of marriage, Heather Locklear and her rocker husband Richie Sambora are slitting up. Locklear is seeking the divorce based on "irreconcilable differences". Locklear and Sambora have a 8 year old daughter, Ava.

That is kind of sad. 10 years in Hollywood is a long time.

Yeah, but you knew it was due to happen sooner or later. Heather WAS married to Tommy Lee first....so I bet for Sambora, it was comparable to playing a kazoo in an empty cathedral....if you know what I mean.

:afro: :afro: :afro: :jester: :jester:

Heather Locklear is available? Where's my tux?

Hey Joe....get in line. Heather is one of the girls I have been salivating over the last 20 some odd years.

Now, in a sense she has been involved with my family. You ask how? Well let me tell you.

My mom has a cousin whose son-in-law is the actor Alex Henteloff. You all are saying Alex who? He has had tough luck in Hollywood. He had a few TV series, all which bombed and never saw a second season. The first show in the mid 70's was The Young Rebels (I think that was the name), a U.S. Revolution theme to it. Another show was called Pins and Needles about the clothing industry on Broadway in NYC.

When Heather was in Dynasty as Sammi Jo she was a mistress to a guy in NY. Does anyone recall that? That guy was Alex Henteloff. I think his character was Ed Lindsay or something like that. Anyway, she finally breaks it off with him after he beat the crap out of her one evening.

I have always envied my 2nd cousin by marriage! Not for the beating of course, but just for having the chance to act with her.