I need help from google veterans

Aunt_Acid

This isn't music related, but everyone who is good at google, I need your help. I'm looking for an image I found on google then lost. I can't remember what I searched for, just that it may have included "old". Also, the caption in the lower right corner of the photo read "1989". It was an old man with thick glasses and messy hair. I'd really appreciate it if someone could help me find this.

I´d do just as Earth-Angel says... The point with Google is that pictures may change from one day to another, and one who was on first page may go to # 9, for instance... so if you try all combinations and give it some time you might be lucky.

Also, the caption in the lower right corner of the photo read "1989". It was an old man with thick glasses and messy hair.

Don't suppose there's any way in hell it could be this guy.

ward_kimball.jpg

"President Franklin D. Roosevelt called his Supreme Court the 'nine old men'. As a joke, Walt Disney named his earliest key animators by the same term.

Ward Kimball was one of the original 'Nine Old Men' of the Walt Disney Company.

Kimball joined Disney in 1934, and is best remembered for his creation of Jiminy Cricket in the movie, Pinocchio. He worked in a variety of areas for the Walt Disney Company, and his love of trains not only started Walt on the hobby, but was reflected in his work as a consultant for the EPCOT attraction, The World of Motion. He was honored as a Disney Legend in 1989."

I don't see a 1989 caption on the photo though.

Don't suppose there's any way in hell it could be this guy.

Are you trying to let me know that I'm an imbecile?

I was just feeling very magical and was shooting for a metaphysical miracle. Couldn't see that it would do any harm, unless it unleashed an epidemic of 'old guys with thick glasses, etc.(+ don't forget 1989)' images.

"When you wish upon a star, etc."

Are you trying to let me know that I'm an imbecile?

I was just feeling very magical and was shooting for a metaphysical miracle. Couldn't see that it would do any harm, unless it unleashed an epidemic of 'old guys with thick glasses, etc.(+ don't forget 1989)' images.

"When you wish upon a star, etc."

I was saying that I could not find any pictures of old guys with crazy hair and glasses with a 1989 caption match either. It was not, unlike your post, a personal attack.

It was not, unlike your post, a personal attack.

I guess this is not, unlike my other post, A Joke.

I was just having fun with the "super-clear" criteria Chris gave us.

It's not the first time I ought to have added some of these:

(I hate Graemlins!)

I apologize.