Looking for a lyric/Pretenders

edna

I´m afraid not... I read something like "Saw your place in history", but I´m not sure it´s the right words... the strange thing is I´ve googled and nestcaped an lyrictracked and etc., for two hours, and all the Pretenders lyrics sites have this song but you can´t get into... I would keep on searching in the net for a day or two but I wondered if somebody would have them...

Anyway, thank you, Sue... I see you´re at work now!!! I wish i could send you back to the beach for a couple of days again instead of asking you to google, dear queenie!!!! :laughing: :laughing: :thumbsup: :drummer:

I've been trying to look for these also edna!!!

They seem impossible to find, they are on virtually every lyrics database, but with no entry for them!

i thought MusicBrainz might have had a link to some lyrics, but it seems I can find everything about the track, but not the lyrics ~ how very frustrating! :beady:

fools must die

so it shall be

take your place

in history

show your face

don't be shy

the world rejoices

when fools die

they die, they die

they must die, die

everybody gather round

watch them stumble to the ground

fools must die

so it shall pass

bow your head

raise your glass

don't ask when

don't ask why

ask for mercy

cause fools die

they die, they die

they must die, die

everybody gather round

fools must die

one by one

indulge yourself

as i have done

as you are now

so once was i

prepare for death

cause fools must die

they die, they die

they must die, die

everybody gather round

of course, but only if we can have a summer wedding!

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

I´m sorry, Gis, I forgot I was already married! Well, no problem, we´ll have a summer party and we´ll be good friends!!!

Thank you very much for the site, I´ll keep it in my files... I use to need some Pretenders Lyrics for the rehearsals (husband´s band, I´m the one who speaks English and has the records...)

Gisela, my soul sister :bow:

Ugh Edna, I am back at work as it is...everyone was very excited to see me and asked to see my tan lines! :o But they are all guys, so they will have to settle for just seeing my tanned face and hands as it's freezing over here! :laughing:

Funny how you can actually miss work, well not work as such, but the people :D

oh edna, i don't know if i can be "just friends" with you... it's just.... too hard! *sob* :puppyeyes:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: I love this Irish-german girl!!

And Suzie, have you read all the posts from the month? You´ll be stressed, dear Angel!!! Take it easy... we wouldn´t want to have to miss you again, not even a week! :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow:

It´s good to have you back, Sue!!!!! :thumbsup: