lyrics

edna

Does anybody know sites where I could find the name of the song just by writing part of the lyrics? I have some lyrics trackers but they don´t find my requests. I mean, if I´m trying to find Brown Sugar, a place where I could just write "you should have heard him just around midnight", or so...

www.google.com

Enter the lyrics into the search bar then + lyrics. That brings up at least a few thousand hits in order of relevence, and if you know the artist, it narrows the search down :D

Mindcrime posted this in another thread:

"There are sites where you can submit lyrics to, I think sing365.com does this, along with many others."

Hope this helps :thumbsup:

I have to agree with Sue (Earth Angel) about using Google (with lyrics added as a keyword), this will enable all entries that contain that phrase to be researched & brought to the top. My personal favorite site is Sing365 as it contains just about everything including rare "Hard to find" music, & the site doesn't stampede your computer with pop ups like most others do. There's a "Full Text" entry on the search bar, that allows you to input specific wording to find results.