More songs I need help with.

Lea

I need mainly The album and the year. I will edit as I go.

If I have to do to much searching it will take forever. I will keep editing and adding. I have already checked the main page and googled at least once.

If anybody would like to help me out it would be great :D

AC DC - If You Dare

Edited by Guest

Thanks Laurie :D

I'm almost through this disk but I have no idea what song is playing right now. It's DHs cd and I have no clue who it is.

I try for some lyrics. Maybe I'll find it that way.

Snakeskin Cowboys - Ted Nugent

Was Another One Bites The Dust on any other album besides Greastest Hits? Thats what SF has for it.

I Just Want to Make Love to You - Foghat

Edited by Guest

Thanks Laurie :D

I'm almost through this disk but I have no idea what song is playing right now. It's DHs cd and I have no clue who it is.

I try for some lyrics. Maybe I'll find it that way.

Was Another One Bites The Dust on any other album besides Greastest Hits? Thats what SF has for it.

Foolin' - Def Leppard

Another one almost finished 50 more to go :crazy:

allmusic.com says "Another One Bites The Dust" was released on the album "The Game" in 1980, one year prior to "The Greatest Hits".

Do you use allmusic at all Lea? It's really handy for this sort of stuff, although the site itself can be a pain in the rear. it's what I use oftentimes for the Top ten especially for obscure releases or songs not released as singles.

The easiest way is to search: Artist ------> Song ------> All Songs ------> click on your song, and it will show you every album & year.

Foolin' - Def Leppard

Another one almost finished 50 more to go :crazy:

Thanks Lucky :D Songfacts has it listed as Greatest Hits with the year as 1980.

I haven't used allmusic to much. It never comes up on most of my google searches. I check SF first as a rule because I'm here anyway :D

Thanks Lucky :D Songfacts has it listed as Greatest Hits with the year as 1980.

I haven't used allmusic to much. It never comes up on most of my google searches. I check SF first as a rule because I'm here anyway :D

An easy one this time but it will take me longer because I'll have to listen to every song :D

The Beatles :headphones:

Edited by Guest

If anybody would like to help me out it would be great

I watch Lucky look up around 25 ---> 30 nominations a week because of the release year at the top ten.

Wiki first... allmusic for the stubborn ones should get you done in a couple of hours or so.

:cool: