Looking For MP3 - The Wilton Place Street Band - Disco Lucy

babyteen

I've just now heard one of the coolest dance tunes out there, a disco version of the theme tune to "I Love Lucy". That song was "Disco Lucy", by The Wilton Place Street Band. I was wondering, where can I find a high-quality MP3 of that song? I've searched on ITunes, but strangely enough, it's not there! From what I remember, there are two versions of this tune. One version is a little over 3 minutes, the other is a little over 5 minutes. I'm looking for that longer version, and I'm wondering, where do I search?

here are two albums the song is on:

Some disco compilation

Another compilation

I don't know if they;re on itunes and if it's the longer or the short version of the song though.

Funny thing is, I looked at both of those albums, and neither of the tracklistings show the lengths of each song. Usually they do that on Amazon.com. What's up with that?

Hi, babyteen! :)

I read here that the long version is 5.10 '

I was close enough, wasn't I? 5:10 seems somewhat close to 5:11. Anyway, I love that song, and I'm surprised they didn't have an MP3 of that version. I've put in a request to ITunes, and hopefully they'll try to have that song for me. Just out of curiosity, do you know anybody with that name? Lucy?

I betcha they're really sweet women. Did you know that the name Lucy means "Light"? Maybe your friend and your mother have a light that shines in their hearts. I wonder if they've ever danced to this cool tune. If not, I might root for them. In fact, you could tell them this. Annabelle, AKA Babyteen sings sweetly, "Dance, Dance, Disco Lucy!"