Hinting via song?

shader

Okay, this is a weird one. Say there's someone you have your eye on and you want to slip them a CD with a specific song on - say you're at college.

What's a great song?

Say you want them, but you're pretty sure they just think of you as a friend. Unrequited love, I suppose. But as a message... Tough one!

wow. That's a weird situation. If a guy I wasn't interested in slipped me a CD (back when I was in school) I'd get a little geeked out, I think. If I was interested in him, then it would be okay.

That's the thing: once a chick thinks of a guy as just a friend, there's nothing he can do which will change her mind. A gesture such as that might drive her away. Mix cds are for couples who are dating, etc. Say Anything was just a movie :beatnik:

That's the thing: once a chick thinks of a guy as just a friend, there's nothing he can do which will change her mind.

I don´t really agree about that... girls can change their mind. Maybe she can consider you as a friend but that´s cause you/she didn´t have the

chance to experience other kind of feeling or relationship.

...though I don´t think a music CD could change her mind... there I agree with BA, once you´re with her, give her that cd... ;)

Heh. Well, a girl's mind could be changed, but it's damn near impossible. I should play along. In the cassette, I included this song:

"Souvenir" by O.M.D.

It's my direction

It's my proposal

It's so hard

It's leading me astray

My obsession

It's my creation

You'll understand

It's not important now

All I need is

Co-ordination

I can't imagine

My destination

My intention

Ask my opinion

But no excuse

My feelings still remain

My feelings still remain

My experience is that, if a girl/woman is not interested in you, no matter what romantic overture you make, it will be taken poorly. If you don't get the hint the first time, it goes south very quickly.

Then again, if she is interested, any romantic overture will work so well, you'll think it's the answer, when it's not. The fact she liked you in the first place is the answer.

I disagree once again. You can seduce a girl even if she didn´t pay attention to you or even if she isn´t attracted by you. I know that cause I´ve been a girl and had/have lots of girl friends.

Not that it´s easy, maybe you have to be very skilled... but it does happen and more often than you believe it.

Sure, it´s easier when she fancies you... in that case you don´t even need to make a cd for her... :laughing:

I disagree once again. You can seduce a girl even if she didn´t pay attention to you or even if she isn´t attracted by you. I know that cause I´ve been a girl and had/have lots of girl friends.

Not that it´s easy, maybe you have to be very skilled... but it does happen and more often than you believe it.

Sure, it´s easier when she fancies you... in that case you don´t even need to make a cd for her... :laughing:

Let's just say you'd have to be a pick-up artist to c-c-c-c-combo break out of the "friends zone." Otherwise, everyone falls into place in the Ladder Theory :beatnik:

Let's just say you'd have to be a pick-up artist to c-c-c-c-combo break out of the "friends zone." Otherwise, everyone falls into place in the Ladder Theory :beatnik:

I guess you´re right there... usually, a guy who changes his "nice guy" status is a bit of an artist... :cool:

But isn´t life a box of surprises?