U.S. Presidential Election 2008

Mike

I still haven't found what I'm looking for.

That should be the theme-song for this election!

At least my theme-song.

I have not decided who I will vote for yet. Have you?

I'm neither a Democrat or Republican, but I like some of what both say (doesn't mean they'll do it, I know) but also like many Libertarian philosophies.

Bummer about all this Obama's reverend crap, nothin' like smear tabloid fodder to detract from the "real" issue's of the campaign, and I liked the Hillary on O'Reilly interview last night, he was pretty mild and soft, but I respect her a little more. She is desperate, she's on her heel, she needed this.

What do you say?

Obama here...I don't trust Hillary (and I never liked her) and McCain as a Republican Liberal is like Reagan as a Democrat Conservative.

Obama won't be able to accomplish all of his goals but just the attempt will be refreshing. I think he could accomplish a lot though.

To me McCain represents the same ole, same ole and Hillary will sell us down the river.

My sister thinks Obama is one of the alien lizard people who will exhibit his terrorist tendencies and reveal his true skin if he gets elected.

My sister also doesn't think global warming exists.

Interestingly, she's not really insane.

Hearing shrillary talk about decimating the country of Iran over crap that has nothing to do with US national security is one more reason to dislike the broad. She's just as crazy now as she was when she voted to invade and occupy Iraq.

There should a be a legitimate choice of "none of the above/they're all incompetent politicians who act on behalf of themselves and their rich friends."

There should a be a legitimate choice of "none of the above/they're all incompetent politicians who act on behalf of themselves and their rich friends."

I don't know if you have one in the states, but here in Canada, that's what the Green Party is for!

Edit: ohhh you don't vote for a party, you vote for a presidential candidate. forgot about that. looks like you're screwed then.

Edited by Guest

I don't know if you have one in the states, but here in Canada, that's what the Green Party is for!

Edit: ohhh you don't vote for a party, you vote for a presidential candidate. forgot about that. looks like you're screwed then.

Green Parties rock! maybe not as much as they used to, but still

:thumbsup: