It's Martin's Birthday!

Levis

• Replies 436
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*body slam* on everybody who beat me to the brownies. :mad:

On the other hand, I just got back from a party wherein I discovered a new and wonderful beverage: Friday's Long Island Iced Tea. OMG. It's almost 100% alcohol, and tastes just like iced tea. I give it a two thumbs up. :grin:

You snooze, you lose kiddo, what can I say? I think we all managed to get nicely toasted. =:P

and yes, yes, yes, Long Island Tea(Friday's, or anyone's) is lovely lovely lovely! Careful though ... they will knock you on your butt when you aren't looking! ;)

oh, but these Iced teas were special... they come all mixed and prepared right out of the bottle. I was so hammered last night I thought I would wake up that way. But I'm feeling pretty good right now.

I like that I can just grab a bottle off a shelf and have a party in a bag. :laughing: :laughing: Because I've never known how to make them. :shocked:

I think it would be claustrophobic to have a party in a bag, but that's just me I guess.

Shawna, Long Island Ice Teas are just wonderful. I particularly like them because I never know what kind of alcohol to get and LIIT's just take the choice right out of ordering. It's like a smorgasbord of alchohol.

Happy Perpetual Birthday Martin!

Hey, party in a bag, party in a baggie - all sounds good to me. A party's a party, right?

My party continues as well. Having a birthday on a Wednesday enables (obligates?) one to party both the weekends before and after. Plus, the date of my birth is usually pretty close to Mother's Day. :grin:

68b516763e34fbc3eefe5b60e10bcaa4.jpg

Oh, and before I forget (and since I'm already in photobucket....)

happybirthday.jpg

Martin's got just under 2 months to enjoy this little "MartinFest." But then I'm mowing him down. 'Cause it'll be MY BIRTHDAY. MINE. All about ME. MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE.

Until then, though, Happy Cinco de Mayo, May Day, and Monday to you, schnoogledylumps. :grin: :grin:

okay, then: Happy Totally Chipotle Day to all of you too :bow:

:grin:

Wow ... in Brazilian Portuguese, offering "Happy Totally Chipotle Day" to someone, followed by bowing down and then grinning, is considered the worst insult one may ever receive in their life!!! :o :blush: :(

Jez kidding, Martin ... happy day to you, man!