It's Martin's Birthday!

Levis

[big][color:crimson]Happy Birthday, Martin![/big]

I have a fun filled day planned for us (yes, us... you're not having all this fun alone, y'hear?)

I happened to chance upon a ticket for a concert not far from where you are. I made a clone of it and this is what we start the day with:

10dzklw.jpg

[smaller]Ignore the date... that's just a typo[/smaller]

Ooo wot fun! That's enough fun to last a long time, you say. But you're wrong! We're now hopping over the Atlantic. I'd give you a birthday cake at this point but they don't allow knives or matches on the plane so instead I got you cookies:

2bqszq.jpg

Aha! We've reached! Did you enjoy your cookie? Thanks for sharing. Shake off that jet lag, now... We've got somewhere else to go:

2agn2fp.jpg

[smaller]Awful lot of errors these ticket companies make[/smaller]

Phew... tired much? Let's finish off the day with some relaxing tea. Why yes, I always have my mortar and pestle and assorted spices artfully positioned on the table.

2dvq0i9.jpg

Have a great day, ji :grin:

• Replies 436
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know any of those fancy German words, so I'll have to make do with my Americanized English.

Have yourself a wonderful, wonderful birthday!! Looks like Radhi's got enough planned to fill the entire week for you... enjoy! ;)

B.A. - "Martin" is Farin. Silly. :grin:

I just invited some guys, hope you don't mind! Though maybe "invite" is the wrong word... they shoved me aside and just went in. So come on guys, wish Martin a happy birthday! :)

dieaerztenp7.jpg

"Er... um... yeah sure, Happy Birthday and Alles Gute zum Geburtstag and such, yeah yeah... now.. Where's the birthday cake?!"

Um...

5264483306d42717ac6ovm4.gif

:confused:

:grin: Happy Birthday! ;)

:grin: you guys ROCK :rockon:

oooh, concert tickets to My Morning Jacket and Brendan Benson & The Incidentals!!! :rockon:

[smaller](just so you see that I pay attention to details) ;)[/smaller]

thank you ji :)

and Uncle Joe and ryansgirl, Ich wusste garnicht das ihr so gut Deutsch sprecht :bow:

(PS rg: :laughing:)

I like Strawberries :)

and Fin, those guys always crash my parties :/

...but I don't mind :grin: :rockon:

[big]Thanks to everyone for their wishes[/big] :coolio: :bow: