Clapton Is Coming

RonJonSurfer

Clapton Announces May Tour Dates

As part of his forthcoming U.S. and Canadian tour, Eric Clapton has announced three May shows - May 3 in Tampa, Florida, May 5 in Hollywood, Florida, and May 27 in Toronto.

The singer, who recently performed three shows at Madison Square Garden with ex-bandmat Steve Winwood, will make 11 stops, including Cleveland, Boston and Wantagh, New York.

Copyright World Entertainment News Network 2008

Copyright © 2003-2008 Clear Channel. All rights reserved.

Well sure, on that nice fat cheque you get for being a DJ and the money you make for promoting local companies... I bet your rolling in the dough and laughing it up! Driving your Corvette up to your 2-garage 3-storey mansion. The butler and the maid always at your service... I could get tickets too if I had that kinda scratch! :wink:

:laughing:

Well sure, on that nice fat cheque you get for being a DJ and the money you make for promoting local companies... I bet your rolling in the dough and laughing it up! Driving your Corvette up to your 2-garage 3-storey mansion. The butler and the maid always at your service... I could get tickets too if I had that kinda scratch! :wink:

:laughing:

Hate to break this to you Ray, but being in radio is poverty level pay, you ain't doin' it for the cash! :D :headphones: