Children's names...

johnny

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I remember when Robby Benson and his wife Carla Devito had their daughter and they named her Lyric, I thought unsual but cool name.

And then Bruce Willis and Demi Moore with their girls...Scout, Rumur, and Talullah...different and I read somewhere that Talullah is changing hers, she never liked it... :P

Bruce Willis and Demi Moore's teenage daughter Talullah is legally changing her name - because she has never liked the one her parents picked for her. Willis went public with his 13-year-old's name-change plans during a taped appearance on The Late Show with David Letterman.

He revealed, "She wanted me to mention here on the big show that she's legally changing her name from Talullah to Lula, just Lula. She doesn't like her name." And Willis has agreed to let his daughter go through with her plans - because he knows what it's like to grow up with a name you don't like.

He adds, "I didn't care for my name... especially after my father told me that he named me after Bruce Wayne, Playboy millionaire."

Oh I know and I love hippies but talk about out there...man wild trippin' times back then, groovy Rainbow!! ;)

I don't like mine, never have...but my Dad love the name April. I went to school with a girl named January, she went by Jan...made April not so bad. Then I worked with a woman named Autumn. I have heard Summer a lot but that was my first Autumn.

I wanted to name my little girl Sioban, a good Irish name but didn't get alot of happy response on that one, so I went with Emily, I like old traditional names.

Then there are the names where just good old common sense comes into play. I work with a lot of real names, everyday, and have to shake my head.

Gary Gray is common. Why? :crazy:

I've worked with Dr Pepper (you know that guy HAD to become a Dr) and Dr Cocayne, who happened to be an oral surgeon (the old medicinal use for cocaine).

And if your last name is Bush, you probably should not name your daughter Rose! ;)

I worked in telemarketing many many years ago and one name would pop up on the list that no one ever wanted to call...Oral Dick...no lie!! :P

Then here in the town I live in there is a family with the last name Sweet and they have daughters named...Truly, Very, and Forever...what is with people do they not realize the stress of having names like those?? :stars: