What You Are Doing/What You Feel Like Doing

skybluesky

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have been trying web-radio since Radhi mentioned it last week or something and it's ok. I have my own customized station and it seems that the songs I truly love never come on. It's always music that I don't care for that comes on :crazy:

The web-radio stations are better than my own :laughing:

I have been trying web-radio since Radhi mentioned it last week or something and it's ok. I have my own customized station and it seems that the songs I truly love never come on. It's always music that I don't care for that comes on :crazy:

The web-radio stations are better than my own :laughing:

My customised yahoo station is useless... I get the feeling it would be better if I'd rated fewer people.

I think fan stations are the best... Pandora played me very nice songs (when I could still reach it :mad: ) as does last.fm. Yahoo does too, but it plays much more obvious stuff at gradually branches out.

• 1 month later...

You need to download the pic to an image hosting site like photobucket or image shack

once the image is downloaded to your hosting account, right click on direct link (if you use photobucket), and click copy.

Back in SF, click reply to the last comment in the thread in which you wish to post your pic.

Click the image box

paste the url of your pic

click add post

and that should post your pic