Help Me Please

logan01

It should just be one song. Are there several? To answer your question, this song was posted on another forum. The poster said it was from a movie which they did not identify and it looks to me that the title the poster gave the song originally was in German. The other song or two I have posted in the past were pretty much obtained in the same way.

Oh, thanks Farinu. So much for international relations. :P I do appreciate your help. Though it's probably my imagination, It seems that I've heard this song performed before by a Toby Keith-like voice and acoustic guitar vis a vis a female and piano. I guess this version does have some acoustic in it.

Edited by Guest

I have suggested this forum to others. You can lead a horse to water......... I try to gauge personalties when I recommend another forum. This one by far has the most personality of the 3 or 4 forums I dabble in. As I read this, it has the tone of a "copout". It's not! :thumbsup: Now, about that song. :help:

I almost spewed my coffee laughing when I read your reply. That was good and I suppose you're right. I have listened to it all day long and can absolutely sing it verbatim. I have googled every string of lyrics to the point of delirium. I believe the poster of this song is a person in Germany. She said she recorded it from a movie and I'm trying to contact her for the movie name. That might help unless it's a German or other European movie. If it is then I'm probably screwed on that angle. Regardless, thanks for the laugh and if I get the song I'll let you know so you can have a clean copy.

Yeah, you're right about that perhaps. I was just thinking it might be some little seen, obscure movie that could possibly fall through the cracks when it comes to searching online databases. I think we'll be ok if she'll just reply back. I can then interrogate her to ad nauseam. :happybanana:

I did take her link (cekado.info/sounds/titel_gesucht_.mp3) and found what I believe is a German website at "cekado.info". I thought she may have ripped the audio from a video posted on that site. Needless to say, the site's language is in German which I neither speak or read.