chuck klosterman

PaulEdwardWagemann

I think that what Wagemann does is have animated discussions with susceptible suckers like myself on lots of different websites, then condenses the content to include only those bits he enjoyed /agreed with on his own blog, occasionally pinching a half-decent idea / piece of writing and claiming it for himself. Why he does it is more the mystery. Have you noticed how few are the responses/comments to his blogs? Its patently obvious that nobody cares a jot for his tedious musings. Such a demonstration of overt public disinterest must hurt a guy with his desire for web-infamy.

Edited by Guest
Whooooops!

Web-infamy? :P

You gots me all wrong BF...

Anyway, in regards to Klosterman...for those of you not interested in reading my blog, bascially what I said was that I enjoy his writing, but he seems to represent the Old School Rockism way of looking at the world. That is not a neccesarily bad thing, in fact its part of what I actually like about him. Sorta like why 45 year olds still like bands like Journey or REO Speedwagon. Just seems like his evolution toward music appreciation ended around 1986, and he puts everything into the context of that strange MTV 1986 universe...