Bach loves new Guns N' Roses

RonJonSurfer

Bach: 'Delayed Guns N' Roses Album is Mind Blowing'

Skid Row singer Sebastian Bach says 'Chinese Democracy' is a cool and grand album.

The long delayed Guns N' Roses album 'Chinese Democracy' is absolutely "mind-blowing,†according to former Skid Row singer Sebastian Bach.

The album, which has been in the making since 1997, was played at a September party hosted by frontman Axl Rose - the only remaining original member - at his mansion in California.

Bach, who is opening for the legendary group on their current tour of North America, says, "It was mind-blowing. It's a very cool album - it's bada*s with killer screams, killer guitar riffs, but it's got a totally modern sound.

"The word for it is 'grand'. It's f**king epic. (Axl)'s reinvented himself yet again.

"There's this one song called 'Sorry,' that's almost like doom metal with Axl singing really clean over this grinding, slow beat that is f**king mean. I cannot get it out of my head."

'Chinese Democracy' is rumored to hit stores on November 21, although the band's manager Merck Mercuriadis has declined to confirm this.

He says, "I don't know that we will announce a release date. You might just walk into your record shop one Tuesday and find it there."

Copyright World Entertainment News Network 2006