Disappearing Posts

MuzikTyme

Could be that some of my posts have been so inconceivable that they cannot be seen.

Your choice of words are fake, not I. Also, disrespect in the context which you currently feel appropiate is certainly not.

Hopefully, you won't learn this the hard way.

I know what Muzik is talking about. There have been a few strange happenings. If anyone else notices a post missing, or anther odd occurence please PM me and give as much detail as you can.

Muzik - I got the PM that I replied to and your response, did you send anything else? I do not know what the limit is on storing PMs but I will find out. :)

As a moderator I have only removed a couple of posts in the last 7 months.

This is a great bunch of members here, everyone has fun and everyone has a little bit different interpretation of offensive.

I go by the rule "when in Rome, do as the Romans" what might be tolerated in one place may not be tolerated in another.

I would like to say I remember a post by Carl (one of our leaders) the man behind the fish, regarded this site being viewed by school children doing research for projects, so I figure I wouldn't want anything on here a 13 year old would find offensive (in todays culture this can be difficult to gauge) or something written about someone that *they* might find offensive. I am always open to correction, I consider it an honor as well as a responsibility to be a forum moderator.

Mike

FYI

What are the rules?

Registration as a User implies acceptance of the following terms and conditions:

- Participants shall not post any material likely to cause offence, that is protected by copyright, trademark or other proprietary right - without the express permission of the owner of such copyright - or that contains personal phone numbers or addresses.

- Participants may not use the Forums to post or transmit advertisements or commercial solicitations of any kind.

- The appropriate Forum Moderator has the right to edit, censor, delete or otherwise modify any posted message.

- This web site does not verify or guarantee the accuracy of the material posted to the Forums or bear any responsibility for any loss, damage, or other liabilities caused by any posted message.

- No swearing.

- No fighting.

- No bare feet. (this is the most important one-*yuck*)

Mindcrime, sometimes we delete old threads so that's probably why there's a discrepancy in your post count.

I've deleted posts for content plenty of times. If anyone has a post with questionable content that disappears, its because myself or another moderator has deleted it. For odd occurences, I mean something disappearing that you're positive is safe content. It could just be that we've had a few computer flukes recently. It happens! :)