Romijn & Pam Anderson...Unemployed

RonJonSurfer

Romijn & Anderson Lose Out in TV Shake-Up

Pepper Dennis and Stacked will not be returning this fall on their respective networks. Also canceled are comedy The Bernie Mac Show, Courting Alex, Friends spin-off Joey and cult drama Everwood.

Rebecca Romijn's new TV show Pepper Dennis and Pamela Anderson's sitcom Stacked are two of the casualties in one of TV's most ruthless cuts.

The two shows join a long list of programs that will not return this fall on their respective networks.

In Pepper Dennis, Romijn played an unlucky in love reporter, while Anderson was praised for her role as a busty bookstore employee.

Also canceled, according to top magazine TV Guide, are long-running comedy The Bernie Mac Show, Jenna Elfman's Courting Alex, doomed Friends spin-off Joey and cult drama Everwood.

Copyright World Entertainment News Network 2006

Surprisingly, I've gained a modicum of respect for Pamela Anderson over the years. I gotta give credit to anybody who's able to laugh at themselves and their own images, and she does that. Outside of the ridiculous balloons, she seems pretty grounded in the interviews I've seen and/or read with her.