Pastorius volume 5 songs

_Laurie_

Hey all...my daughter would like to find two songs from the Pastorius volume 5 cd to download...does anyone know where she could find them...the songs are called "Blackbird" and Raca"

she has the case to this cd, but can not find the cd that was in it... she's looked in a few music stores, and no luck....

I don´t know about legal downloading but I believe Pastorius isn´t the kind of music to be free on the web... :P I have friends who download music with imesh or things like this, I don´t even know how they are called... I should ask my nephew when he comes home tomorrow... did you try googling? Sometimes I write the name+download and it works...

Now, I found this... I don´t know if it´s to download, really... I should try on a PC but I can´t use the other computer right now... try searching with google...

http://www.mmguide.musicmatch.com/album/album.cgi?ALBUMID=406410

Edited by Guest

:bow: Thanks soooo much Edna...you're awesome...my daughter will appreciate it very much!....I was going through some of my sister's albums that she left with me...I found the Weather Report Album...it's not in very good shape, and I dont have a record player...but I see this site has that on there too...thanks sooo much! :thumbsup: