Paltalk

Foxy

Does anyone here use Paltalk?

I used it a few years back, but stopped because alot of the content wasn't too my liking, however I've heard lots of good things about filtering the content, which I've found does work well. It is a chat network to chat with people all over the world, and you can also use audio and video to communicate. The audio feature works well in the chatrooms as most rooms have a system where you 'put your hand up' if you want to play some music into the room - I've discovered loads of music this way. Some of them run quizzes as well. No way could it ever replace Songfacts, but it's a real fun way of speaking to your buddies and meeting new people!

If anyone gives it a go, my name on there is BVE83 ::

EDIT: you can pay to upgrade to watch live streaming video, which is pretty cool, I used to do it on my old account, but not sure it's worth the pennies nowadays!

i dont know, you meet some weird people chattin online..people who say that they are beautiful 18 yr old girl from California when it could be some 53 yr old overweight man livin off of his retirement or social security from some little town in Oregon nobody has heard of... no offense to any songfactors that represent this man. lol.

So, chattin is scary, i used Yahoo i found a few friends that i talk to here and there, but mainly i just use Aim to talk to my friends that i know and have met and trust. So yeah...i heard of PalTalk, but i didnt get it.