Simpsons Movie

Batman

Kind of old news, but I thought I might as well post it here. A Simpsons movie is being made!

Now, the Simpsons is my favorite TV show of all time, but I have my worries. Lately, the episodes have been hit or miss, miss mostly. So this movie stands a good chance of being a "miss." On the other hand, perhaps they could try to get some of the old writers back, just for the movie, such as Conan O'Brian.

Now I know what it felt like to be a Star Wars fanboy when III came out. I have a feeling the movie will suck, but I want to see it the day it comes out.

i really hope it doesn't suck! i love the simpsons although i've been deprived of new series due to my stupid tv station which insists on showing the same five series over and over again. however, i reckon the writers will be very careful and wouldn't have decided to do a movie unless they thought they could live up to the inevitable hype.... hopefully!!

btw conan o' brien used to write for the simpsons??! i'm surprised - i hate him and think he's monstrously unfunny!!

btw conan o' brien used to write for the simpsons??! i'm surprised - i hate him and think he's monstrously unfunny!!

Really? I think he's hilarious! Yeah, he wrote for the Simpsons in season 3 and 4, and maybe 5 and 6, I'm not sure

Just a few nights ago, he had a really amazing jazz musician on the show. I've never really liked jazz, but he's kind of inspired me to give some more of it a listen. Also, Conan's backing band (Max Weinberg and the Max Weinberg 7) is great. They play a lot of classic rock, recently they played Suffragette City, and Immigrant Song. Plus, Max Weinberg is hilarious, because he's really terrible at acting.

i have to admit i haven't seen much of him. i used to watch him while babysitting when i was 16 cos the family had the channel and thought he was pretty funny. but now he just bothers me! i watched the will ferrell SNL dvd recently and it shows his conan o' brien appearances and conan seems completely out of his depth and doesn't know how to cope with will at all! will is pretty bizarre though! now him i love!!