Union - Toni Childs

Years ago (early 90's) I had a wonderful album by a female vocallist which had tracks on it called 'Where's the Ocean?' and Zimbabwe....whatchya gonna do Zimbabwe...aaaay aaay aaay. I can't remember the name of the artist...or any of the other tracks...just that I can't get some of the tunes out of my head. Foolishly I lent it to someone...and it was never seen again. Does this ring any bells with anyone? She was white...long curly hair, great soulful voice...anyone?

Cheers

JG

I've ordered Union off Amazon...I was tempted by the Ultimate collection but my experiences with 'Best Of's is that they nearly always include duffers (I didn't much like her version of 'Many Rivers to Cross' and they always leave off one of my favourites (like Dreamers)...I had precisely that experience with 'Till Tuesday' best of and Montrose...so now I stick to the originals....anyone else agree?

By-the-way...'Till Tuesday...top band anyone? Aimee mann before she was famous...terrific second album...you don't need the others. JMHO (and I've got them all) :coolio: