Beatles B sides and Woodstock questions

The Seeker

Ok, I've got some questions.

1. On what album can I find the Beatles' Rain?

2. On what album can I find the Beatles' The Inner Light?

3. During Woodstock, there was this guy shouting "Don't take the purple acid. The purple acid is bad!" Can I find this somewhere on the soundtrack or on the DVD?

I hope someone will help me... :)

The "Don't take the brown acid" incident can be seen on Woodstock ... 3 Days of Peace & Music (Director's Cut on DVD)forsure.

It manages to not only cover the music and the surprisingly large crowd, but also the overall mindset of the audience, be it peaceful, politically frustrated, or just plain messed up. The sight of an emcee standing onstage and screaming to the audience, "The brown acid is bad! Don't take the brown acid!"

I have the Woodstock video and you can clearly hear this quote you´re looking for. It´s very well-known, as ATC says... I remember we had a joke about it by the early 70´s when we were talking about having... other kind of brownies... "It´s BAD acid"... Or were they saying "It´s BROWN acid"? Half of my friends were english or american and we all understood "it´s bad acid"... ::

The movie is about 3 hours long, I thought I knew it by heart and now you caught me, Seeker... guess it must be after the girl in the stand talks, she says "I have to find my sister... she took acid,..." or something like that... I believe... :stars: