Bird dog- The Everly brothers

The Seeker

I'm looking for a song, and I someone thought that this would be the right place to ask.

It's from the 60s, I think, and it's sung by two men. The first man sings about a boy called Johnny I believe, and the second one answers after every sentence with "He's a bird.He's a bird. He's a dog. He's a dog." It fades out with "He's a bird dog" or something being repeated.

That's all I can remember, I hope someone will recognise it. :)

All my posts are gone and I had to re-register in order to get back on the boards. I hope they get this mess straightened out so I can get back to SeaTurtle and my posts return along with my rating(s).

Uncle Joe.....get in touch with the board's administrator (I believe that is Carl). If there are backups run for this board, Carl might be able to perform a restore and you will once again be a sea turtle!

I guess so, Seeker... I already posted this to Carl, but I remember he said we might still have some trouble with songfacts for a couple of weeks or so, till the new server is alles klapt...

So let´s be patient and I´ll burn my incense stick to the health of the server!!!! :drummer: