Sunny

edna

Yesterday night my upstairs neighboor held a one-man-party, he put a great version of "Sunny" over and over, I could feel him dancing for an hour:doh:...it wasn´t the original, but it sounded fantastic. Pls, can you tell me if there´s a cover with horns and very popish? And who sang the original? Google gives me all kind of covers but I don´t know who made it a hit...

TP and BB, I just love you!!!! You found it for me!

I have some trouble with allmusic, seems my mac is old fashioned or something... hope I have my new house and new internet connection and my husband fixes all this for me soon...

Thank you very much!!!!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Oh, just in case some of you are interested in it, it´s a BoneyM album where they cover "Sunny"... I think I´ll get into my neighboor´s place and steal his record... I´m not a fan of Giorgio Moroder sound, I´m most rock and roll...but I admit that this cover is terrific!!!

Oh, just in case some of you are interested in it, it´s a BoneyM album where they cover "Sunny"... I think I´ll get into my neighboor´s place and steal his record... I´m not a fan of Giorgio Moroder sound, I´m most rock and roll...but I admit that this cover is terrific!!!

Seems like the web had the flu those days...! I´m posting this while my husband is packing the rest of the house... he he he... I must relax a little too! I´ll miss you all coz I have mucho work and I can´t escape that much now. Have a SUNNY day UncleJoe!

Sadly it was an overcast day here in Philadelphia. But your wish had some impact in that I went through the day with a sunny disposish. Thank your husband for all of us for allowing you to spend time with us. We enjoy your company. (perhaps "allowing" was the wrong word?)

Anyway, hope the move is an easy one.

Well, it´s mostly like the Richard Benjamin movie, with Boris Godunov, Tom Hanks and I don´t remember the girl... you know, the couple buys a beautifull house and it´s cracking down and they have to fix everything, about to divorce due to stress, bla bla bla... hope it will get better!!! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Yes, I like it too... I am to blame for not remembering the names, I made an interview with Richard Benjamin for the premiere of that movie in Spain... I still see it regulary on spanish TV...it´s awfull to hear Tom Hanks speaking spanish! Once my brother saw "The Graduate" in a hotel, in Galicia, a northern "piece" of Spain... he was shocked to hear Dustin Hofman speaking in "gallego", a mix between spanish and portuguese!