Sign in to follow this  
Jillianne

The O.C

I only saw the Valentine's Day episode at my sister's. I couldn't get into it - don't really see what all the fuss is about.

Confession time: I did watch Summerland on the WB. :: I got completely hooked on it.

I watched the first episode of The O.C. and after that I only tuned in once in a while but having seen the last couple shows of the season I am kind of looking forward to it again.

Not normally a teen drama watcher, I was skeptical at first but now I like it (and a few others). ::

Um, no thanks. I don't like stuff that sux ::

Plus, it's not filmed in Orange County, but Hermosa Beach, which is in LA County :P Reminds me of that crappy movie Orange County. I lived in Orange county for the better part of my life and NOBODY called it "the OC" (noone does to this day!). It would be like calling NY "the NY" or Dublin "the Dublin" :jester: It sounds the retarded...

I said I wouldn't watch it...and then everyone else was watching it, and I wanted to see what all the fuss was about...and then...I couldn't stop...Auuugh! It's taken me in...but at least I can admit it's a soap. Everyone else who watches it gets very offended when I call it a soap.