My own little creation goes out into the world...

LeeBB

Well, I've been one poor correspondent recently, I know. You see, I've been working on a little project for the last nine months. It's creative and I wrote it, but it's not Creative Writing. I thought I'd drop in and tell you all about it, but I cannot see any appropriate place to talk about it. It's a commercial venture, so I don't want to play the spamming fool. Any advice, guys?

Love...

Hi everyone,

I've been very slack, not keeping up with what's happening around here, but the truth is that I have been quite busy, sitting up late late late in my kangaroo-besieged kitchen, working away at this little project.

And now, it's done, and I've sent it out into the world, and here is a photo of my little creation... that's the one there on the right, sitting at #2 in the New And Noteworthy word games section of the iTunes App Store. ("Sly Fox" is me, btw)

newandnoteworthy.png

Now I'll be the first to admit that it's not the most creative way to spend one's time, but I'll also say that I'm very proud of it.

I won't put links in, because I don't want to sell you guys anything... I'm just bragging about it really ;-) It's actually turned into quite a good little earner, currently making me almost as much money as the 12 solar panels on my shed roof, so that's a cup of coffee a day and sometimes enough left over for a bit of lamington (look it up).

That's all there is. Thanks for the indulgence,

LeeBB

Edited by Guest

good grief - we know an inventor?!? Cool beans!

I once met the woman who invented the "Ab Lounge." She received $32k in royalties the first 3 days her invention was on The Shopping Channel.

Congratulations on doing this, I admire anyone who can think up something and follow it through to fruition, regardless of how small (or big!) that turns out to be monetarily.

Nice work. :)

You absolutely should be proud Lee .... good lord, I'm proud that I (sort of) know you. Big or small .... being accepted at itunes is no joke. Enjoy your coffee and lamington (which sounds lovely btw, except for the coconut), and of the other good things that come your way as a result of this. Way to go Lee! :bow: :thumbsup:

As I said earlier

That's one heck of a shed you got there, Lee.

I can only imagine how huge your house must be.

It must have its own atmosphere as well as weather system ...lol.

Yo, I'm sure that you'll soon invent a spacecraft that can go from galaxie to galaxie just by quantum physics timed with intermitten quasars rooted to the highest molecular point.

Cool that you have such a monolithic shed and also, wonderful that you're posting here.

:)

This is my place, MT:

http://slyfox-productions.com/images/panoramas.cfm

See if you can spot one wife and at least two naked children.

Everybody in Australia has a place like this, you know. Lots of space. Not many people. If you ever make it up from "somewhere, deep", you should visit.

Love...

Not many clothes worn in Australia either. Clothes just provide hiding places for funnel webs and brown snakes.

"Shed girl", eh? Many years since anyone's called me that. (You do know that the person in my avatar is not actually me, don't you? I look more like Frank Black.)

L.

(You do know that the person in my avatar is not actually me, don't you? I look more like Frank Black.)

L.

I would've said Patsy Cline, but that's just my observation.

And yes, I'm in a deep place but that surrounds a lot of territory as well, my love.

I like your posts so hopefully you'll not take my responses the wrong way...as most people do.

All the boys appear to be wearing what I would call rugby sweaters & shirts ..... except for that little fella on the right standing next to the teacher. He's got a right smart tie on for picture day. Am I right? It really doesn't matter, all of them are cute as bugs, but there is that whole inquiring minds thing, and you've teased us now. ;)

Your part of Australia looks an awful lot like Missouri. It's a beautiful place you live in.

Well, those rugby sweaters are what we would jsut call "jumpers". They're not sporting wear, just your basic middle-of-winter attire.

And the little guy on the top right... yes, that's me. I would have been seven years old.

Missouri? There's an Easybeats song about Missouri... Yes, a beautiful place, but getting a bit too crowded for my wife ;-)

See ya. Thanks for playing!

Lee.