Song that starts with kids talking...dy rememebers

Halcyon

Anybody remembers a song from the 60's or early 70's that starts with some very young kids talking about God and then the actual song starts kind slow.

It has to be something Woodstock like and sort of a Stairway to Heaven kind of song and group (Led Zeppelin of course).

I've been loking for this for months now...

Edited by Guest

I only remember the REO Speedwagon song "Tough Guys" that has a dialogue of the Little Rascals in the beginning of the song. "Spanky, will you swing me before lunch?" "I gotta live my own life." and then launch into the song.

Case close...you nailed it!

Grand Funk "I can feel him in the morning" it was!!!

I'm glad I found this Forum...great place, great help.

Thanks again everybody.

PD - Where can I find this song for download...Apple doesn't seem to have it in his store.

Edited by Guest

Case close...you nailed it!

I absolutely knew from your description exactly which song it was. The name of the album it's from is Survivor, maybe you can pick up a cd? Or download it from Youtube? The song is on my list of all time favs & (this will mean nothing to you) is on my PTT. Glad we could help you out, and glad you've discovered what a nifty site we've got here. Come back soon!

" I believe that there are more people that are bad than there are good, and if you're good you'll live forever, but if you're bad you'll die when you die .....