Looking for French version of Russian song

cyril

Hi everybody! i'm googling the song about 2 days and have no chances to find it.

- this is the cut of one of the russian song, but i need the french (i think that i herd french lang) song with the +-same music in it! please, if somebody knows any info about it, tell me!

sry for my english ;)

Edited by Guest
subject is clearer :)

Salut, Cyril! :)

You mean it´s part of a Russian song? Is it an old Russian song? I have some Russian relatives, I´ll let them listen to that today, if that´s what you mean... :P

I don´t quite understand, there are no lyrics in that song you posted... nor Russian nor French...

Why don´t you contact some radio d.j.? they help a lot...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1hM_yQmzOHs - the whole russian song. i need the french version of it... not fench version of lyrics, just the same music...

i dont remember french lyrics.

Mhmhm.... maybe somebody knows french music forum?

Edited by Guest

I´m listening to this song and I like it a lot... :)

Désolée, en tout cas, cause I can´t find anything... I know they´re talking about "the most beautiful song", maybe "la plus belle des chansons" or "la meilleure des chansons" or something like that... the guys are called Pavel Volya et Dani Radari.

I translated a bit of the russian lyrics into french and then googled it -yes, even with russian typos... :P - just to see if it could be a hint but no results.

I have no idea how to help... I sent it to my young sister who works in the radio -and speaks both French and Russian too- and I´ll see if she finds something.

Meanwhile, I hope some of you, kids, can help Cyril better than me... ;)

You´re welcome, cyril, I´m not being that helpfull actually... :P and I don´t know any French forum for music...

Hope our young Songfactors will find out... ;)

I´ll check at my job on Monday in any case... you can never tell... there´s lots of young french people there... :)