Your First Post?

MuzikTyme

I envy all of you. I originally registered here at Songfacts on March 15, 2003. I came here originally to find lyrics. I posted song facts and lyrics but I didn't post on the message boards until much later that year.

Then came Songfacts great server crash of January, 2005 and all of my posts (90% gems, mind you) were lost forever.

They re-registered me right away and my current posts go back to then (what was kept, anyway).

I think my first post was an answer to someone's querry in the Q&A Threads. Though I don't remember exactly what it was.

Keep posting those first posts. This is interesting.

I originally registered here at Songfacts on March 15, 2003...

Then came Songfacts great server crash of January, 2005 and all of my posts (90% gems, mind you) were lost forever.

They re-registered me right away and my current posts go back to then (what was kept, anyway)

Wow, Songfacts Great Server Crash of January, 2005 is a date we all remember... :stars: :stars: : We were lost!! E-mailing each other and suffering and so... :P I remember we posted all our e-mails when the boards came back to normal, just in case we had another crash... the withdrawal was terrible :doh:

UncleJoe, I remember you lost many posts... Radhi and Peachy too. I lost some 400 or so. I lost my original registration date as well.

And UncleJoe, you were the first Songfactor to answer to my question... :cool: Thank you!!!! :bow: :bow:

I wish I had been more polite, though... I didn´t know you all and I couldn´t even imagine Songfacts and Songfactor friends would become part of my life.

...all of my posts (90% gems, mind you

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Well, yes, actually they were/are gems. You know it´s true... :cool:

I think my first post was recommending a Tom Waits song (Little Trip To Heaven) as a good song for a first dance at a wedding. Wish I could remember who was getting married. It was June of 2004. I did a search of "MarcM" and got 29 pages. The earliest post I could find was something having to do with the movie "Demolition Man." Man, I sure was wordy back then.....

My first post as costellogirl, back in February of aught four was lost in the big server crash. I remember introducing myself, then in a different thread talking about the Led Zep mud shark legend and the Marianne Faithful Mars Bar myth, and mentioning a confusing memory I had about The Captain & Tenille in yet another thread.