Help With Songs From 1987

Tenacious_Peaches

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let it be known, that whether it be 1977 or 1987, the sux pistols sucked like nobody had sucked up to then; totally pants. This is a fact.

I would find it really pathetic if someone actually considered your (or anyone else's for that matter) opinions to be fact.

This is the only contribution I will make to this argument. Don't expect to see me in this thread again unless it gets back on topic.

You haven't yet insulted many of my bands, only a few, but seeing as you like to dismiss each and every single band or artist that's at least a bit in the public eye as crap, along with the opinions of people who disagree, maybe it's a fact that your opinions are crap. Something to think about before you insult people left and right and claim that everything you say is a "fact".

You haven't yet insulted many of my bands, only a few, but seeing as you like to dismiss each and every single band or artist that's at least a bit in the public eye as crap, along with the opinions of people who disagree, maybe it's a fact that your opinions are crap. Something to think about before you insult people left and right and claim that everything you say is a "fact".

The irony doth poureth generously from this fellow. Take a teency weency bit of your own advice and I might bother to finish reading the rest of your drivel. In other words, "THINK before you decide to state something." Shoo. Away with ye :beatnik:

Yes, I remember it... :laughing: Quite right too.

Of course he's above talking to people like me, Martin, after all... I don't think. Though if thinking before I speak produces posts like "this is crap and that is crap and everyone sucks except for me and that's a fact", then I'd rather not think, and recommend other people do the same. :beatnik: , too

If not thinking allows you to be a blowhard expert on cinema and music, count me in! Thinking is difficult and time consuming. And posts like "The Killers Suck!" have such eloquence Shakespeare himself is turning over in his grave.

"When I have nothing to say, my lips are sealed. Say something once, why say it again."

Wise words from a bug eyed front man I think we all should listen to.