The Songfactor's Choice Top Ten #85

Lucky

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had forgotten they had even done Summer Wine it was also a fav of mine. Now I guess I'll have to find it so I can add it to my mp3 collection :D

There were so many great songs nominated I had a very hard time choosing just 10. I was going to leave off Some Velvet Morning myself but I figured I nominated it so it should have at least one vote. There were several listed that I like a lot more. I hope they get nominated again.

I was told 96 Tears had been nominated several times in the past it's great it made it to number one this time.

I'm really looking forward to playing next week it's fun. I'm even getting the opportunity to hear songs I've never heard before and I'm really enjoying it.

You guys are great and I'm glad I finally joined the site.

Now THIS is enthusiasm! Yes Lea, the site IS great, we are great, and you are Wonderful! We're happy to have you with us, you been a really great ( ;) ) addition to our little group. Congrats to all who made the ten! :)

I love this ten, even though my songs didn't make it. I didn't really expect they would. I was on a pretty good run making it in about 9 weeks of the previous 12, so it's time for me to sit back a bit! ;)

I'm thrilled that 96 Tears is #1! That's exactly where it belongs! edna is right, she nominated it twice that I remember, and I've voted it highly each time. It's one of my all time favorite songs! Southern Cross and Badlands are my other 2 favorites on this list, though the entire thing is great!! :)

sf_songfactorschoicetop10.jpg

The Songfactors' Choice Top Ten #85 for the week ending 21st October 2007

1. 96 Tears - Question Mark And The Mysterians (1966)

2. Southern Cross - Crosby, Stills and Nash (1982)

3. Only The Lonely - Roy Orbison (1960)

4. Hey Nineteen - Steely Dan (1980)

5. Badlands - Bruce Springsteen (1978)

6. Low Rider – War (1975)

7. One Way Or Another – Blondie (1979)

8. Lady Madonna - The Beatles (1968)

9. Wanted Dead Or Alive - Bon Jovi (1986)

10. Drops Of Jupiter (Tell Me) – Train (2001)