The Songfactor's Choice Top Ten #85

Lucky

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can someone help me out with this?

I was sitting here just viewing the posted vids and now all the sudden my YouTube is in Spanish!!!!! I didn't do anything to cause this. It happened after I watched Heart and Soul ~ T'Pau.

Then I went to watch "Ordinary World" - Duran Duran and the page was in Spanish. I couldn't watch the vid even tho I tried some of the other links to it that didn't say, I don't have Shockwave (I do have it, it is on and it is the newest version) I have been getting that a lot.

I went to my acct. in YT but it is now in Spanish so...I don't read Spanish any better then I speak it and thats not at all. Can someone Help me out with this? I'm so annoyed and have to go to work soon :blah: Thanks.

Wow! :stars:

Sorry, envisablepuppet, I don't have a clue what could have caused that! I don't think that anyone has ever reported such a problem. I wonder if Youtube has a tech support area?? :P

I just checked there is a Help Center you can click on, if it doesn't fix itself. :crazy:

Hi Lucky. :)

Yes ! Everybody else please nominate terrrrible songs (e.g. Rap - although that's not singing, except for the pilfered 'samples') from hereon please.

I missed out with Only The Lonely once before; we hope it makes it this time blue n white. And Laughter In The Rain, CanAm - a beautiful song that was also on my Lista. If they're onna my Lista they getta my vota.

YouTube is in Spanish? :P :P Sometimes a spanish speaking youtuber uploads a video and writes in spanish, but it´s maybe one case among twenty or so...actually, Youtube is always in English for me.

And great nomination, Lea... :thumbsup: I nominated "96 tears" a couple of times but it never made it... hope this time it will... :)

I just checked about the youtube in spanish thing... you´re right, both my pages are in spanish... :P I never noticed that... I have four or five youtube accounts and my pages are in English. That´s very strange, must be a new thing.

No problemo, log out, log in and it will come back to normal... though it´s not very complicated, "video" means "video", "categorias" means "categories", etc... ;)

Edited by Guest

:laughing: no, I didn't even mean that :) (even though it's probably true ;) )

of "Only You" I only knew the acappella version from the Flying Pickets (had to look up the name)

and of "Wishing on a Star" I knew the original (or a very close cover), but I never consciously heard the name "Rose Royce" before :)