Hard to Find- Franke &the Knockouts

JuniorNB

Hi all,

I've been looking for a long lost album I used to have in high school. It's called Below the Belt by Franke & the Knockouts.

You may be familiar with their song "Sweetheart" from 1980 or 81. This was their follow-up. If anyone knows where I can find any mp3s (legally, of course) from the album, I would be greatful.

I have that album ,it was a gift from my then boyfriend. In fact we saw Frankie & The Knockouts in concert. I use to play it all the time when we were together, I will have to pull it out and take a listen, I bet I haven't listened to it since about 1984 or so.

I remember a song called "Never Had It Better" that was excellent. Also, Without You (Not Another Lonely Night) was great, too. It was very keyboard- dominated, so it will probably sound dated, but that's okay with me.

Thanks to the suggestions. I'll have to check out Amazon.

Junior you don't sound dated, I am near your age. And I pretty much listen to music from the 60's, 70's, and very early 80's. I can't believe it has been so long since I have listened to the album. Funny how some you just forget about some albums.

Have you kept all your old albums? I, too, had that album at one time. I have no idea what happened to half of my old stuff. I have tons and tons of 70's and 80's mp3s. Maybe I have something you need. If you like, I can email you a Word document with my songs on it.