What are you eating or drinking?

Elvish

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fennel is suppose to have a licorice-y taste no? I never really liked licorice but fennel is nice. Back home you can have a little bit of fennel with a little bit of mishri (rock candy) and a little bit of powdered coconut as a breath freshener after meals. Yummy :D

I deviate, do I not?

I wish we had an Indian restaurant. we have a sushi place I've still not tried.

Oh man, we have sushi out the yin-yang here. All really good. A few Thai places, too. For a relatively small city, the dining choices are excellent. :beatnik:

Dude, I wonder if I could manage Thai, Indian and Japanese all in one week? Hmmm....my birthday is coming up ;)

Most of our Japanese are hibachi-type places, but they offer sushi as well. There are a couple that are more sushi than hibachi. But I kinda tend to lump them together.

And I really need to get my sis or husband to take me to one of them soon, because they refuse to eat Japanese food most of the time. Generally will only go with me if I'm pregnant or it's a holiday ;)

Come to think of it, they're the same way with Thai and Indian...hmmm...I need friends with more eclectic taste in food. Y'all wanna fly in for a girl's night out next week? :grin: