I'm a hard-core Pink Floyd fan...

Mike

Mike, you can probably get a Pink Floyd patch to help you kick the habit. It's a bit like a nicotine patch. It releases small quantities of Floyd into your system, e.g. the A.M. Radio 3 1/2 to 4 minute edited version of one of their tracks.

Although I believe the only Floyd song they play on A.M. is Another Brick In The Wall. After a few hundred listenings to that you should be cured.

;)

Many of years ago; me & my old neighbor Anne; set up a "Rush" theme parade in the double-yard lot; with Exhibit "A" being a statue of Tom Sawyer with a limelight spoted on, he was holding a picture, in which he was moving.

Exhibit "B" was Cinderella Man figurine and dressed accordingly to Farewell to Kings.

Finally, C was a Bastille Day/Trees ornimented box top; in accordance to By-Tor_&_the-Snow-Dog ; Fly-by-Night and dressed up with crystal-clear lights that dazed & danced all around it & an audio vox-box that whistled out the tunes.

We got a community minor city award by the city counsil, in association with Hard Rock Cafe, & every fan honked twice as they passed by. I gotta find those pics now, be back soon...