The Middle - Jimmy Eat World

Cathy K

Can anyone tell me the name of the song..the lyrics go something like

"it just takes sometime......"

"everything will be alright...alright"

It is a rock ..pop song.

Any help is appreciated. email me at cathyk6405@aol.com

Edited by Guest

But I do music research for a living, and have a natural ability to retain completely unimportant trivia...

Yes, you look quite professional, I see... and that ability is a tool for your work... I´ve been a music critic for twenty years or more and I still have lots of "useless information" in my mind... ;)

hey, I´m a snob too according to many people but I still love Carpenters, Bee Gees and worse things... :grin: but I dunno for Captain & Tenille...

;)

Edited by Guest

I also enjoy stupid analogies:

Barry Manilow is to masterful music what Ramen noodles are to Alfredo's: servicable yet workman-like, and generally soul-less.

Phil Collins would be akin to Totino's pizza: one or two great moments here and there, but overall forgettable. You could also call him a Chili's (or insert bad chain restaurant here) appetizer - fine enough, but shouldn't be substituted for the main course, which in this case would be Peter Gabriel.

Captain and Tenille would be a Pork-A-Que.

I also enjoy stupid analogies:

Barry Manilow is to masterful music what Ramen noodles are to Alfredo's: servicable yet workman-like, and generally soul-less.

Phil Collins would be akin to Totino's pizza: one or two great moments here and there, but overall forgettable. You could also call him a Chili's (or insert bad chain restaurant here) appetizer - fine enough, but shouldn't be substituted for the main course, which in this case would be Peter Gabriel.

Captain and Tenille would be a Pork-A-Que.

Pork-A-Que? :laughing: Now that's funny.

Abba would be the equivalent of when you get so hungry that your stomach starts snacking on your liver. Only by necessity/desperation.

Or some weird Swedish pastry.

Peaches, you appear to be from the South. Surely you've had (or at least seen) a Pork-A-Que? They're found at your finer Citgos.