Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  

Fire at Ozzy's crib in Londaon

Recommended Posts

some more info....

Osbournes Home Ravaged by Fire

Rock couple Ozzy and Sharon Osbourne were forced to run for their lives on Friday when a devastating fire ripped through their English mansion.

The reality TV pair was relaxing upstairs when the smoke alarm rang out, warning them of the inferno engulfing the wood paneling of their living room walls.

The blaze adds to a list of disasters suffered by the family in recent months - in November burglars broke into the same Buckinghamshire home and stole jewelry worth in excess of $3.8 million, and in February their son Jack had designer watches and jewels stolen from his luggage before he boarded a plane to Britain.

Stunned Sharon says, "I am beginning to wonder when this bad luck is ever going to stop. What else is going to happen to us? I was lying with Ozzy in his room, having a nice cuddle and watching TV. The fire alarm went off so we had a check but we couldn't see anything. We reset it and lay back down for another cuddle."

"Within minutes it had gone off again. We went into the living room and saw smoke coming from behind the wood paneling. We could see great big flames leaping up. We thought, 'S**t,' and made a run for it. We were hysterical."

"The room was destroyed. They think it was probably faulty electrics."

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

  • Create New...