Moon June Spoon - Spot

chillywillybcold

First off...I'm new to this site and think that it's pretty cool. But anyway....I have a song stuck in my head from sometime in the mid 90's. I'm pretty sure it's called Moon june spoon, and it's by a band named Spot. I have what I think are the lyrics in my head, but I was wondering if anybody knows where I might be able to download or buy this song, or if you have even heard of it!? I can put the lyrics to the chorus in another thread if ya want. I appreciate any help or comments you people might have on the song. THANKS!

Chillywilly (can't say that without laughing :laughing: ) welcome to Songfacts. :drummer:

Firstly, one thread for a song or anything related to it is preferred. That was everything related to that is kept to the thread, not making it easier for the poster making the query but also for the people trying to help out, people browsing the site, and anyone else who might need the same info or something similar :thumbsup:

Secondly, could you post the lyrics? Whatever you remember is fine, as it often jogs someone's memory and helps it easier to search for. Also, often the name of the song isn't known, or the artist, but someone might recognise the lyrics and be able to help you from there :D

Thirdly, if you can put some of the song lyrics into the subject line, or maybe a short summary of the info you're specifically after, it makes it easier to spot when browsing through the forum.

These are the only lyrics I could make out from a short clip off Amazon.

"an appointment with a catling crow inside

It's been here since the start of the ride

and I feel it under my white skin

the hard caress of the feathertips within

and isn't that sin?

isn't that sin?

isn't that sin?

...that Moon june spoon

...though I crash bang... "

The only site that I found with the lyrics doesn't work :(

I shall keep on looking for you though :thumbsup:

That song/album on Amazon was it! Thanks a bunch! As soon as the holidays pass and I have a few extra dollars I'm sure to order it. For those of you who are still curios, the chorus as I remember it (though not totally correct) is as follows:

Life is not rock where life is not moon, june, spoon,

it's more like crash, bang, boom,

it's more like water from the moon,

If I could peel myself away

in fear of the judgment day

but you're missing the point

I know it sounds like a strange song, and well, it was! but it's been stuck with me for the longest time. Thanks again! :coolio: