Run-D.M.C "It's Tricky" video lyrics

sergefa

Finding Run-D.M.C "It's Tricky" song lyrics is not a problem but in the music video features there are Penn and Teller who are hustling a group of people with a three-card game. I can only make out a few phrases and I would like to know evrything Penn said in this video

Here what I understood. It's not much and I wish I could have the missing parts

Penn: Here we go! Where is your money? ................

.......... Watch the game! Watch the game! ..............

Penn: You lose again!

The girl: Why I keep losing?

Penn: ........ Watch the game! I like you, babe. Here what we can do. You'll get a chance to win all your money back. Do you like that? ...... a little sum! How about that chain?

You lose again. Anybody else? (Noticing a police officer) Thanks! Gotta run!

The girl: Hey, wait! Where are you, guys, going with my chain?

The girl: The took my chain

The police officer: It's okey, I'll get them

The girl (phoning Run DMC): The took my chain!

Run DMC: They did what? What'd they do?

The girl: The took my golden chain!

Run DMC: .... stay....., we'll be coming there right now. Right now! ..... ..... Let's go!

(After Run DMC won all the money back)

Penn: Excuse, sir? Now that you've taken all my money could you at least teach me and my little friend ..... marketable skills we can ....., ...... dance

Run DMC: .........., man. it's nothing .....

Penn: Please?

Edited by Guest
title

Penn: Here we go! Where is your money? ................

.......... Watch the game! Watch the game! Turn it over, turn it over

Penn: You lose again!

The girl: Why I keep losing?

Penn: You get lucky. You're learning the game. Watch the game! I like you, babe. Here what we can do. You'll get a chance to win all your money back. Do you like that? ...... a little sum! How about that chain?

Gimme that chain. I like that chain. I'll bet everything I have against that chain. Everything we got. This is it. I can feel it. The cards are with you. The cards are with you. Alright. Now we're playing some cards here. Let's go. Set 'em up. Mix 'em up. Here we go. Here we go. Here we go. Right here. Right here.

You lose again. Anybody else? (Noticing a police officer) Thanks! Gotta run!

The girl: Hey, wait! Where are you, guys, going with my chain?

The girl: The took my chain

The police officer: It's okey, I'll get them

The girl (phoning Run DMC): The took my chain!

Run DMC: They did what? What'd they do?

The girl: The took my golden chain!

Run DMC: Alright stay right there, we'll be coming there right now. Right now! Yo Jay, hit it. Let's go!

(After Run DMC won all the money back)

Penn: Excuse, sir? Now that you've taken all my money could you at least teach me and my little friend another marketable skill? I mean, could you teach us to dance?

Run DMC: Not with this gear man. This is not, it's not gonna work.

Penn: Please?

Welcome to Songfacts, sergefa! I did the best I could. I think I've got most of it but the beginning of the video is very hard to hear. Hope this helps and long live Run DMC! :grin:

Thank you very much, Tenacious_Peaches. Now I can fill in the most of the blanks in the subtitles fоr the Run-D.M.C It's Tricky video I am going to insert the text into Run-D.M.C "It's Tricky" video and enjoy it to the fullest. I didn't find the subtitles previously so I had to insert the subs myself anf it was really tricky? I mean it took me a while so if anyone is interested in having subtitles for this video I can e-mail the subtitles file

• 2 weeks later...