Sign in to follow this  
Blue_In_Green

B_I_G's music mixes thread

If anyone objects, I'll remove the link below but until then I'll get this thing rolling.

The first mix I'm uploading is a conceptual mix called "The Apocalypse". The reasoning behind that title will be self-explanatory when you listen to it.

Enjoy!

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=QRAAQGZH

Yes, it is

Do you mean your music mixes (I haven't downloaded your example yet) are mix tapes of popular / well known songs?

If so you might have some problems with copyrights and stuff :P

Yep, they're mixes that feature popular and not so-popular songs.

Are you really serious when you say that posting something like this on the net, which I've made for my own (and anyone else's) enjoyment, and not for any financial gain whatsoever, would infringe some sort of copyright?

That's like saying people driving in their cars playing a mix CD are infringing copyright, isn't it?

Yep, they're mixes that feature popular and not so-popular songs.

Are you really serious when you say that posting something like this on the net, which I've made for my own (and anyone else's) enjoyment, and not for any financial gain whatsoever, would infringe some sort of copyright?

That's like saying people driving in their cars playing a mix CD are infringing copyright, isn't it?

No it's not, because in this example you're doing a copy for your own private use, and don't 'publish' it (make it publicly available) by uploading it to the internet :P

bad news, I know, but that's how the current copyright laws are...

I'm listening to it right now

I feel this could've easily been made into a youtube playlist for easier listening rather than a heavy download. There are some good tunes in there though. :thumbup:

Edited by Guest