has this woman ever performed live?

I read recently that - shock horror - Britney Spears had actually performed a song live. She did a sixteen number set and mimed the last fifteen. One apologist said she did this so she could concentrate on her dancing.

Pathetic.

Apart from this one song, does anyone know if this woman has ever actually performed live?

perhaps I should have phrased it better - has she ever actually sung before a live audience rather than just mime, which is an insult to money paying concert goers; if you call her performances concerts.

imo, who's actually paying money to see that woman live in concert either doesn't expect or doesn't deserve anything besides this 'show'

her target audience (13 year old girls) are probably so busy with screaming their heads off that they wouldn't notice one way or the other

Exactly right Farin. I doubt Britney's fan base care if she's actually singing or not, they just want to be in her presence and watch her dance.

I often wonder who Britney's audience is today. Back when she started it was all preteens, but I was just thinking...I wonder if her audience is still made up of preteens, or if it's made up of older teenagers and girls in their younger 20's who remember loving Britney when they were little girls?