Jump to content

Help me out with this one!!!

Recommended Posts

Another song I've been looking for a while. This time maybe trikier as the info I have is more vague.

It's a folk/rock song dated from between 60s and 70s.

Here's the important piece of information: At the end of the song the distort a voice in a way that it seems like the guitar is singing. The voice probably says 'over and over' and it keeps going until the song fades out.

I really thank your help and cooperation :rockon:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

It could be "Crimson and Clover" by Tommy James and the Shandells (sp?) It repeats the line "Crimson and clover, over and over" over and over at the end of the song and there is some weird effect being used.

I LOVE this song! It has that weird vocoder-like sound effect like he's under water. Joan Jett did a decent cover of this a couple of years ago too :headphones:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Create New...