Sign in to follow this  
Earth-Angel

Pushing Daisies

Pushing Daisies follows the story of Ned (Lee Pace), who, as a boy, discovers that he can bring the dead back to life. As an adult he is now a pie maker and not only uses this gift to ripen fruit for his pies but also solve murders alongside a private investigator. The tale then gets complicated as he brings his childhood sweetheart, Chuck (Anna Friel) back to life. Life would be perfect for Ned and Chuck except one cruel twist, if he ever touches her again she'll go back to being dead... But this time for good!

Described as a "forensic fairy tale", about a pie maker who has the power to bring back the dead... this show is fantastic! And so bittersweet too :(

Love, love, love this show! :rockon:

55480731dr1.jpg

I like the show a great deal. It's original and fresh, and Ned is impossibly cute. I get irritated by the narrator. He does the voice over on some pharmacy commercial, and when I watch the show I always think I need to go to the drug store.