Sign in to follow this  
ZoSo820

The Wall

This subject has probably been brought up before, but hey, i'm new so give me a break.

yes, pink floyd came out with a movie about the album believe it or not. personally, i think it is one of the most brilliant pieces of film ever created.

your thoughts?

Well the ALBUM came out in 1979 and the MOVIE came out in 1982 if that helps you. :stars:

As far as being one of the most brilliant pieces of film created...thats debatable,depending on how much weed you smoked before you saw it.

Id call it a brilliant album brought to life on film.

Too bad Roger& Dave never did the same with DSOTM!

Seeings how there are some coincidences with DSotM played with a silent WoO, it would be brilliant now if Pink Floyd were to arrange a song video of Dark Side to perfectly match the Wizard of Oz footage. A lot of people have tried to synch the two w/ho-hum results so it would be great to have a real Darkside of Oz that matched.

I think it'd be an instant hit.

Oh wow, I went from an amphibious tadpole to a gold fish and just noticed now I turned into a frog. Weird evolution going on 'round here! Nice to be an amphibian again! When I grow up I'll be like Godzilla! :P