Looking For Vanessa Williams - Just For Tonight - CD Single

babyteen

I've always liked the Vanessa Williams Song, "Just For Tonight", and I have a few questions about this song.

1. Did Vanessa ever release this as a single in 1991?

2. How many times was this song released as a single?

3.Was the original 1992 remix longer than the 1992 version they played on the radio?

4. Was there ever a version of the single, either 1991 or 1992 where the tracks are as follows: Side A: "Just For Tonight", Side B: Just For Tonight (Instrumental)?

When "Just For Tonight" was released as a single, my friend, Stephanie, had this single on Casette when we first met in my second grade year at Corridor Elementary School in Eugene, Oregon. And from what she told me, the version that she had of this song actually starts off with a saxophone and has the drums in the intro as well, it even includes the vocal part of the intro that was missing on the radio version. According to what Stephanie told me, the version of this song that she had on cassette is 1 minute longer than the 1991 version. The B-side of the single version that she had was simply the instrumental version of the 1992 Single Remix and is also the same length as the A-side. Was this version of the single released in America? Was it a Japanese import? Was it a UK import? Was it a Germany import? Is there anywhere I could find this particular version on CD? Or is it a rare recording that has long since been out of print? Where do I turn?