Marie Osmond's Son in Rehab

RonJonSurfer

Marie Osmond's 16-Year-Old Son Enters Rehab

The Dancing with the Stars contestant confirms the news to Larry King

Dancing with the Stars contestant Marie Osmond tells Larry King Wednesday that her teenage son Michael has entered a rehab facility last week.

"My son Michael is an amazing young man, shown through his courage in facing his issues," she said in a statement. "As his mother, I couldn't be more proud of him. The press and public have always been kind and gracious in the past and I know they will continue to respect our privacy during this time."

She did not specify the reason for his rehab stay.

Michael, 16, is one of Osmond's eight children.

Copyright © 2003-2007 Clear Channel. All rights reserved.

Marie sure has had a rough time the past couple of weeks. Her father passed away last week now this. But I think the sympathy vote has kept her on "Dancing" and as a devoted viewer of that show I felt she should have went this week. Also I am a little p-o'd that because Marie didn't get voted off,that caused Edyta to go. And Edyta was the only reason I watched the show to begin with. :mad:

Actually I like the race-car driver. I don't want the spice girl to win because I think her singing and dancing all these years gives her an advantage. I like Jennie Garth but I think she is a bundle of nerves and it's beginning to show. I like watching Marie but the other three are way ahead of her and she needs to go. But I will miss Edyta!! :(