Quick question for the admin(s)

beatleant

How long does it take for a submission to a songfact? I've added a fact rather than a comment about a week ago.

I understand you can't rely on everyone's info, facts, etc. If I wasn't sure and didn't have the right resources at home, than I would not submit any facts. The same for replying at any forum on any sites when not 100% sure, I admit it. Being a musician and a collector has made me too honest =:P

Okay, okay, enough of me self-admiration :guitar:

Ant

BTW, this is a great site! :coolio:

Thanks Ant! If the world was perfect (or at least the world of Songfacts) we'd have submitted facts up in a day. Because we accept submissions from anybody that's wants to give them to us, we do our best to verify all facts, which has nothing to do with not trusting you personally. We have to be sure for ourselves to ensure the integrity of the information on the site. This takes time and we are small. So, please be patient and thank you for taking the time to submit your facts - we're doing our best to get them on the site asap!

:headphones:

Thanks Ant! If the world was perfect (or at least the world of Songfacts) we'd have submitted facts up in a day. Because we accept submissions from anybody that's wants to give them to us, we do our best to verify all facts, which has nothing to do with not trusting you personally. We have to be sure for ourselves to ensure the integrity of the information on the site. This takes time and we are small. So, please be patient and thank you for taking the time to submit your facts - we're doing our best to get them on the site asap!

:headphones:

Thank you kindly. :)

Ant